How powerful is the Java programming software? What are some examples that corroborate how powerful the Java programming

L'actualité du forum, les nouveautés et les suggestions des membres pour améliorer le forum et le site.
utkarsh

How powerful is the Java programming software? What are some examples that corroborate how powerful the Java programming

Messagepar utkarsh » lun. 21 févr. 2022 09:15

Java's lack of a "one-true-way" to do things is actually one of its greatest strengths. Java, as a language, is also very powerful and expressive, although it has a tendency to be verbose, which turns some people off. It's also not hard to write bad or inefficient code in Java (just as it's not hard to write bad or inefficient code in any language).

Things that Java programming software does well
Cross-platform compatibility (write once, run everywhere)
Secure (the class loader security model and the fact that you can't directly access memory addresses are probably the two most important reasons why)
Simple (compared to many other languages anyway)
Object-oriented
Here are some examples to justify how powerful the Java programming software is.
Java Virtual Machine. JVM is a software implementation which executes the bytecode. JVM executes Java bytecode and converts it into machine language.
APIs. APIs are available for almost everything we need to do in Java. For example, I/O streams, networking, utility, database connection, XML parsing, etc.
Multi-threading. Threads allow you to write programs that can do many things concurrently and make your program more responsive.
Platform Independent (Write Once Run Anywhere). You can write the code in any operating system like Windows or Linux and run the same program on any other OS without changing even a single line of code.
Games

If you have ever played Minecraft, then you have played a game written in Java! There are lots of other games written in Java too, including Angry Birds and Super Mario Bros.

https://eiliana.com/blogitem/how-java-l ... productive

haris1

Re: How powerful is the Java programming software? What are some examples that corroborate how powerful the Java program

Messagepar haris1 » mer. 13 avr. 2022 14:01

When a friend asked if I knew someone who knew C++, I quickly mentioned https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/c-plus-plus-job/, a fantastic business that has aided me on numerous times and has never failed me. They're only looking for qualified writers to help them with a variety of projects. Some of my friends are already working there, and they love the freedom to work whenever they choose. Some people combine this employment with their primary job.

nighttop

Re: How powerful is the Java programming software? What are some examples that corroborate how powerful the Java program

Messagepar nighttop » mar. 19 avr. 2022 02:27

Retro Bowl is an interactive arcade game app. It has many unique and amazing features. In this game you can play rugby like it’s 1987. The theme of this game is in retro style. You also have to perform the press duties and handle the fragile egos of players just like in real life. The more you play this game the more interesting you will find it. This is an addictive game, if you play this game once then you will play it again and again. It has a simple and interactive interface due to which anyone can effortlessly play this game. It also consumes very low battery power and storage. So you don’t have to worry about your phone’s battery power while playing. The reviews of this game are quite impressive as compared to other games. enyjoy~!

Revenir vers « Le forum et le site - News et suggestions »