bosa-jersey]Joey Bosa Jersey[/url] , via NFL.com. “If they wanna play, they going to play by my rules. If not, I don’t n

Tout au long de l'année des petits concours entre membres (sans rien à gagner mais simplement pour s'amuser) seront organisés!
elaine95

bosa-jersey]Joey Bosa Jersey[/url] , via NFL.com. “If they wanna play, they going to play by my rules. If not, I don’t n

Messagepar elaine95 » jeu. 22 août 2019 07:52

Washington didn’t have to give up much to get quarterback Case Keenum. It sent a sixth-rounder in 2020 to Denver http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-benny-snell-jr.-jersey , with Washington getting the Broncos’ seventh-rounder in 2020, Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News reports.Keenum got a reworked contract, with the Broncos paying him a $500,000 restructure bonus as well as $3.5 million of his $7 million guaranteed salary, according to Klis. Washington will pay the other $3.5 million of Keenum’s guarantee.Keenum was scheduled to make $18 million in base salary this season.The deal becomes official Wednesday when the league year begins.Keenum, 31 Zach Gentry Jersey , will compete with Colt McCoy for the starting job in Washington.He became expendable in Denver after the Broncos acquired Joe Flacco in a trade with Baltimore. Keenum spent only one season with the Broncos, going 6-10 with 18 touchdowns, 15 interceptions and an 81.2 passer rating. Steelers receiver Antonio Brown has a new look with a blonde mustache and blue and gold streaks in his hair. Brown expects a life change in the next two weeks, with a change of scenery.In a sit-down interview with ESPN, Brown said he doesn’t need football but still wants it.“I don’t even have to play football if I don’t want. I don’t even need the game. I don’t need to prove nothing to anyone,” Brown told ESPN Joey Bosa Jersey , via NFL.com. “If they wanna play, they going to play by my rules. If not, I don’t need to play.“Obviously, I want the game, but I don’t need the game. It’s a difference.”Brown again denied responsibility for the rift in the relationship with Ben Roethlisberger that is leading to Brown’s divorce from the team. It was a repeat of what he recently said on on HBO.“I don’t take any blame,” Brown told ESPN. “I just think I took responsibility for my situation. I didn’t point a finger; I didn’t make anybody feel bad; I didn’t throw no stones at anyone.”Brown and Roethlisberger didn’t have the kind of relationship Brown thinks they should have had off the field considering their relationship on the field.“I would’ve liked for me and Ben to be cool. I thought we was cool Nick Bosa Jersey ,” Brown said. “When I think, I been to his house one time; he’s been to my house one time. We don’t work out in the offseason. It’s like, yo, if we really want to win, you think that’s winning? That’s not winning; that’s not winning culture.”The Steelers reportedly want a first-round pick for Brown. He expects to have a new home before March 17 when the Steelers owe him a $2.5 million roster bonus.“Why wouldn’t they not trade me? They gotta pay me $2.5 million on March 17,” Brown said. “If I invoice you March 17 L.J. Collier Jersey , $2.5 million that you gotta pay me, would you pay it or would you get somebody else to pay it? So it’s what — pretty much what’s good for their business.“. . .They want to start a fresh offseason with no bad blood so their team could just focus on football. No distraction from any player. So I think they’ll get it done.”

Revenir vers « Concours de coloriages entre membres »