1. Select your storage source.
2. Choose your scanning options.
3. Scan for salvageable files.
4. Recover every file or make selections.
5. Retrieve the chosen files.
A Mac recovery software can be used to perform a quick scan for recoverable data. Aside from being a reliable data recovery program, the utility also offers several features for locating and recovering exactly what you want including the ability to:
- Search for more than 300 file types.
- Preview each scan result.
- Customize the recovery selections.
- Search for specific files in the scan results.
- Scan for customized file types.
See this video for a detailed tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=9C_V0CnkLdM