pandora Love petite, magenta enamel

Tout au long de l'année des petits concours entre membres (sans rien à gagner mais simplement pour s'amuser) seront organisés!
Henry

pandora Love petite, magenta enamel

Messagepar Henry » jeu. 28 déc. 2017 06:03

Merry Christmas one pandora charms sale uk and all! To all who are celebrating today, I hope that your day is/has been wonderful, and that you’re relaxed, happy, and well fed. And, if you were hoping for Pandora in your stocking, then I hope you got it! Regardless of whether you’ve been festive today or not, the Pandora post-Christmas sales should hopefully contain some exciting offers! As is traditional, today’s post offers a round-up of various offers and sales running around the globe. retty much every region is running a sale of some sort starting tomorrow or the day after, so the details for each are pretty similar. There are some differences in the format of each sale, and I’ve noted these for each one where I can! I’ll try and update later on if I come across more offers!:) If you know of anything I’ve not included, then please do let us know – it’s always a big help and very much appreciated.

Pandora UK started their winter sale early pandora uk outlet sale this year, with the first drop of sales items coming back on 20 December. If you log on to the official eStore now, there’s a good selection of discounts on offer already, advertised with a fancy moving banner and everything! They’ve added more since the sale first launched however, so it’s definitely worth checking back in if you’ve not looked since the first day it started. I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years. Also, for readers outside the US, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now! Rue La La is a members-only website, but you can use my affiliate invite link to access the website. Happy shopping!

Today sees the start of Pandora’s annual Christmas sale for collectors in pandora charms uk sale he UK! Usually Pandora UK’s Christmas sale starts from Boxing Day (26 December) but they’re changing things up a little bit this year and kicking things off a little earlier. The sale is running both in store and online, offering discounts on retired or soon-to-be-retiring jewellery. There doesn’t seem to be any advertising explicitly about the sale up online, but if you go to the ‘outlet’ or ‘sale sections’ of retailers’ websites, you’ll find the new bargains. There are a lot of charms on offer, including many things from Pandora’s most recent collections. The beautiful Shimmering Stripe muranos from the Autumn 2017 collection are on sale for £19, while a variety of Floating Locket Petites are up for grabs from £8–10. The pretty little two-tone Classic Heart clip is also on offer for £35, while the new Love Yoga charm is now priced at £25.

This is really pandora uk sale clearance.

Revenir vers « Concours de coloriages entre membres »