However, businesses should be aware of the dangers

Dans cette catégorie du forum vous pourrez publier vos coloriages ! Récoltez ainsi l'avis des autres membres!
Dragonborn

However, businesses should be aware of the dangers

Messagepar Dragonborn » jeu. 23 sept. 2021 07:41

However, businesses should be aware of 2K22 MT the dangers when entering a completely new market like the esports industry. It was once said to by Andre Iguodala, a former Golden State Warrior who is now a well-known technology businessman, who has been called "the Wild Wild West". The risk was worthwhile for the NBA. "It's part of the NBA's image as well as the brand of 2K to be innovative" Donohue explains, adding that the NBA owners "realise the future - this is going to continue to expand. Also, I believe that there is more risk in not doing it rather than doing it.

Some fear that esports could been an idea that is purely fringe, engaging gamers who are hardcore, but with limited commercial appeal beyond thathave been proved unfounded. Forbes reported last year, that worldwide esports revenue was forecast to surpass $1.1bn in 2019.

"Even over the last 3 years, all three seasons, my conversations now are far different than what they were prior to when the league started . It's simply more than normal, and is not really a new thing;" Donohue emphasizes. Kirk Lacob, Warriors Assistant Director of Operations, recently told me that esports were "absolutely beginning to mature".

Donohue explains the advantages of a league that is run from the NBA office in regards to bringing in partners. "The benefit of being the NBA 2K brand, is that we've established amazing relations with many of our partners. We tend to hold their hands and help them navigate eSports. We can also help them understand how they can tap into eSports to Buy MT 2K22 help build their brands."

Revenir vers « Publiez vos coloriages terminés ! »